DMOZ is the most respected online directory. All major search engines like Google , Yahoo, and Bing give a lot of importance to websites having links from DMOZ. Inclusion in DMOZ can dramatically increase your website ranking and traffic.
Thousands of sites get submitted to DMOZ every day but only a few get approved. The reason why most sites don't get approved on DMOZ's submission guidelines. Some of the critical aspects of DMOZ submission are choosing the right category, title and description.
We are specialized in DMOZ submission and has helped many clients to get their sites listed in DMOZ.
What we do for DMOZ Submission?
- We research categories for your website.
- We research and create titles for your website that are consistent with DMOZ guidelines.
- We research and create a description for your website that follows DMOZ Guideline.
- We give you a screen shot of the submission done.
Our DMOZ Submission Process :-
- If you choose our professional website analysis in combination with your DMOZ submission which we highly recommend, then a report will be sent to you showing you all changes and updates recommended onsite for your website. We will allow you to make these changes prior to actual submission as they will improve your chances of inclusion.
- After you make any changes assuming you purchase our review and follow through on it, a thorough review of your website will be completed to make certain that the absolute most relevant category that best fits your website material is chosen and targeted.
- As per DMOZ guidelines and procedures, we will put together a relevant quality title and description that accurately depicts the content on your website.
- When our DMOZ submission has been completed of your website, we will send you a screenshot showing the title and description used as well as the category chosen that we are requesting your site for inclusion for.